Wiseman’s Books Trading, Inc. is a corporation owned by Ocampo-Cancio family headed by Ms. Elizabeth Raymundo Ocampo as its President with her children as Members of the Board of Directors.
Established in 2003 as a single proprietor by Ms. Ocampo with the help of her close friends, Wiseman’s Books Trading converted into a corporation: (Wiseman’s Books Trading, Inc.), and is engaged in sales of different kinds of books and reference for both private and public college and universities at very low prices.
Our Mission Statements
The company primarily caters to the library needs of school, colleges and universities. We publish Filipino-authored textbooks in nursing, business, agriculture, marine, and especially criminology in very affordable prices.
Wiseman’s Books Trading, Inc. actively participates in major book exhibits and campus book fairs. We also offer book evaluation for possible textbook adoption.
Current Mission Statements
At present, we are the exclusive publisher/ distributor of Federation of Authors in Criminology and Criminal Justice, Inc.’s (FACCI) books high-quality criminology textbooks and reference titles.
We are also the exclusive distributor of Cronica Bookhaus Publication’s Senior High School Textbooks Grade 11 & 12, Elementary and Secondary Junior High School.
- To own and commercialize patents, Technology and copyright;
- To enter contract with public and private entities for book distribution of various titles;
- To develop and implement marketing strategies in improving sales force;
- To develop manpower capabilities through training and informal education;
- To reach and spread updated information to all schools and universities nationwide especially on Filipino-authored textbooks and reference;
- To indent order for specialized/imported reference books;
- To publish quality manuscripts potential as textbooks for curricular subjects at all college levels and references, library titles for general education in major courses;
Organization and Management
The company’s organizational set-up is designed so that it can effectively operate as a book publisher and distributor nationwide. Its basic strength is sales and marketing.